MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is currently seeking a talented marketing account manager to join our team at our office in Hunt Valley, MD. Qualified candidates will have 6-8 years of experience in an integrated marketing communications agency environment, have strong written and verbal communications skills, excel at managing multiple projects at the same time, as well as managing and executing successful multi-media campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience executing go-to-market strategies and campaigns for consumer packaged goods and home improvement products on a national or global scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop detailed integrated marketing (creative/media) campaign/project briefs and lead internal campaign/project kickoff meetings with representatives from multiple agency departments
- Execute multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines, for integrated marketing and branding campaigns
- Organize and manage strategy documents, presentations and post-campaign reports, offering data-driven conclusions and forward-looking recommendations
- Communicate directly with agency clients in a professional and collaborative manner
- Coordinate with external vendor-partners, including video production and photography
- Lead components of marketing campaigns and branding initiatives
- Review/proof all materials before sending to group account directors and clients
- Responsible for managing production of client reports, working in tandem with various agency departments
What We Want from You:
- 6-8 years of account service/management experience in an agency setting
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external audiences
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write concise and digestible internal and external communications
- Proven experience in meeting aggressive timelines, including working with multiple integrated departments
- Ability to present confidently in meetings and strategy discussions
- Critical thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with traditional, digital and social media campaigns
- Ability to be proactive and to identify opportunities for improvement in addition to developing sales/results-driven ideas quickly, in response to client data
- Self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and able to work professionally with a variety of personalities
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding but also fun environment
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements (office/remote hybrid) can be earned once fully established in the position
Please be sure to submit applicable work samples when applying.
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to begin working at our new office in Hunt Valley Towne Center in early 2022.
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.