MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, is currently seeking a talented marketing and public relations account coordinator to join our team. Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years of experience in integrated marketing communications or public relations (including internships), ideally with some agency experience, have strong written and verbal communications skills and excel at managing multiple projects at the same time.
What You’ll Do:
- Support other account management team members on an ever-changing list of campaign elements, including paid broadcast and digital media, creative campaigns, email/app content, public relations and social media marketing
- Manage all elements of broadcast traffic for traditional advertising campaigns and coordinate efforts with other departments for implementation of social and digital campaigns
- Organize client meeting status reports/agendas and maintain detailed notes from client meetings
- Draft content for public relations efforts, as well as content to support other client needs
- Contribute to the creation of client-facing information and reports
- Execute multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines, for integrated marketing campaigns
- Assist other account team members on creative/media briefs and job starters
- Communicate directly with agency clients in a professional and collaborative manner
- Review/proof all client materials
- 1-2 years of public relations and/or account service/management experience (including internships) in an agency setting
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external audiences
- Proven experience in meeting aggressive timelines, including working with multiple integrated departments
- Exceptional writing skills (and proficient in AP Style) with experience pitching TV and print/online media, writing press materials (press releases, media advisories, media pitches, etc.)
- Experience with media follow up and interview coordination a plus
- Experience with traditional, digital and social media campaigns is preferred
- Ability to be proactive and use critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and able to work professionally with a variety of personalities
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding but also fun environment
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Bagel Fridays (when we return to the office)
Please be sure to submit applicable work samples when applying!
Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to return to the office as soon as it's safe to do so. Our offices are moving to the Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the near future!
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.