MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, is currently seeking a talented marketing and public relations account supervisor to join our team at our office in Hunt Valley, MD. Qualified candidates will have 7-10 years of experience in an integrated marketing communications or public relations agency environment, have strong written and verbal communications skills, excel at managing multiple projects at the same time, as well as managing and executing successful multi-media campaigns. Additionally, applicants should have experience leading teams, running point on strategy, and analyzing and using data to help inform thoughtful recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate compelling content for public relations and other content development efforts, lead media pitch teams and conduct media outreach when needed
- Develop detailed integrated marketing (creative/media) campaign/project briefs and lead internal campaign/project kickoff meetings with representatives from multiple agency departments
- Develop client-ready presentations and reports
- Execute multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines, for integrated marketing campaigns
- Organize and manage strategy documents, presentations and post-campaign reports, offering data-driven conclusions and forward-looking recommendations
- Lead campaign elements, including paid broadcast and digital media, creative campaigns, email/app content, public relations and social media marketing
- Communicate directly with agency clients in a professional and collaborative manner
- Review/proof all materials before sending to clients
What We Want from You:
- 7-10 years of public relations and/or account service/management experience in an agency setting
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with internal and external audiences
- Proven experience in meeting aggressive timelines, including working with multiple integrated departments
- Ability to present confidently and run client-facing meetings and strategy discussions
- Critical thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic integrated marketing campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills (and proficient in AP Style) with experience pitching TV and print/online media, writing press materials (press releases, media advisories, media pitches, etc.)
- Experience with media follow up and interview coordination
- Experience with traditional, digital and social media campaigns
- Ability to be proactive and to identify opportunities for improvement in addition to developing sales/results-driven ideas quickly, in response to client data
- Self-starter who is flexible, adaptable and able to work professionally with a variety of personalities
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding but also fun environment
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements (office/remote hybrid) can be earned once fully established in the position
Please be sure to submit applicable work samples when applying.
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to begin working at our new office in Hunt Valley Towne Center in early 2022.
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.