MGH, an award-winning, full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is looking for a conceptual thinker and design superstar who can generate big ideas with flawless executions. Your portfolio should span all mediums and blow all minds. From print to broadcast and digital to social, this mid-level art director will team up with writers, developers, editors and many others to deliver awesomeness on a daily basis.
You’ll work on our growing list of regional and national clients all while being inspired by some of Baltimore’s best creatives to take your work to a new level. But be warned: We don’t like jerks or people with big egos. Only our work has an attitude. So, if you think you have what it takes, and like the idea of working in a truly collaborative environment, get in touch. Upload your portfolio/link, a resume, and a reason we should hire you.
- 3-5 years of agency or related experience in crafting strong visual communications
- Beautiful conceptual portfolio demonstrating innovation and big idea thinking across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of production, creative design and layout across all media platforms
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail, while constantly being mindful of larger strategic objectives
- Ability to conceptualize and visually execute original ideas both individually and within a team
- Strong awareness of all things digital and other evolving platforms, and the ability to incorporate them into your work
- Capable of presenting and standing up for your work, enthusiastic about finding a better solution
- Proactive, hands on, can excel under pressure of deadlines, feedback, pitches and Happy Hour
- Jedi master in Adobe® Creative Suite – bonus points for After Effects and HTML5
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to return to the office as soon as it’s safe to do so. Our offices are moving to the Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the near future!
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.