MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is searching for an additional creative copywriter. But we’re pretty efficient around here, so we also need that person to be hilarious, brilliant and most importantly, humble. He or she should be ready to collaborate with some seriously accomplished individuals, on a growing list of regional and national clients.
The ideal candidate will work closely with other creatives and project team members to generate and execute concepts. This includes everything from fully integrated marketing campaigns to video and other digital projects, TV and radio commercials, point-of-sale merchandising, websites, social media content and whatever the next new trend might be. You should be well-versed in advertising and marketing, not simply content writing.
What You’ll Do:
- Thinking big, by creating smart, disruptive branding ideas capable of driving multiple mediums
- Crafting smart, poetic and effective copy that supports our clients’ brands and business goals
- Clearly articulating the thinking behind your ideas, both internally and at client presentations
- Collaborating well with team members across marketing, design, and development disciplines
- Understanding how to respond to co-worker and client feedback to make the work better
- Following and sharing industry trends to stay up-to-speed on emerging technologies and how to incorporate into them into your creative ideas
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, Communications, or writing-related field
- At least 3 years of advertising agency or related experience
- A portfolio that is filled with strong ideas, smart headlines and tight, persuasive copy
- Proven ability to work effectively under multiple -- and occasionally competing – deadlines
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Bagel Fridays (when we return to the office)
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to return to the office as soon as it’s safe to do so. Our offices are moving to the Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the near future.
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.