MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is searching for a motion graphics guru and video editor. This individual should be ready to collaborate with some seriously creative and accomplished individuals, on a growing list of regional and national clients.
The selected candidate will work closely with our creative department and project team members to generate and execute award-winning concepts. This includes everything from national tv commercials, social media and digital video campaigns and all other forms of digital content. This position requires adept organizational skills, resourcefulness and the ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously in high-pressure situations.
What we’re looking for:
- Creative thinker, action-oriented. Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A master storyteller through video editing
- Strong understanding of composition/layout, design, color, texture and typography with proven ability to execute big ideas in all areas of video production and motion graphics
- Ability to conceptualize fresh, on-trend ideas, both individually and as part of a group
- Expansive knowledge of video industry standard formats and digital media practices
- Super organized multitasker, self-motivated, and quick problem solver who can juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Possess solid communication and listening skills. Must be able to collaborate effectively with others and share new design perspectives and ideas
- BA/BS degree preferred, ideally in motion graphic design, animation, film, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of Motion Graphic Design/Video Editing
- Ability to conceptualize, design, and bring creative ideas to life
- Must have the ability to work from a script to storyboard projects and translate ideas to team members
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge in videography, audio recording, and lighting techniques
- Experience shooting video in the field and in studio a plus
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and proactive
Life at MGH:
- Two-time (2019 and 2020) Ad Age “Best Places to Work” award winner
- An agency that was founded on belief that the best place to work produces the best work
- Generous PTO benefit that grows after two years of service
- An “intrapreneurial” culture that rewards big thinking with career development opportunities
- Bagel Fridays (when we return to the office)
Please be sure to include work samples/portfolio when applying!
* Note: MGH is still working remotely at this time. We plan to return to the office as soon as it's safe to do so. Our offices are moving to the Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the near future!
Thanks for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.