Social Media Marketing Internship
MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is seeking to interview candidates for an internship (unpaid/college credit only) within its Social Media Marketing division.
What You’ll Do:
- Researching and compiling reports around social media trends and best practices
- Researching and building presentations around social media strategies, content and design
- Crafting social media content for channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
- Participating in client brainstorms
- Offering miscellaneous support to social media team members
What We Want from You:
- Basic understanding of social media tools
- Basic understanding of mobile tools and apps
- Passionate with a high interest in learning
- Ability to work well with others
- Adaptable, flexible
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.