MGH Wins Coveted Best in Show Award for OLD BAY 75th Anniversary
The agency also took home the most awards of any agency – seven Gold and eight Silver awards – at the 41st annual ADDY Awards hosted by the American Advertising Federation of Baltimore
BALTIMORE (March 13, 2015) – MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, today announced it won 15 awards – the most of any agency in Baltimore – in addition to taking home the coveted Best in Show award for its OLD BAY 75th anniversary campaign at last night’s ADDY awards, sponsored by the American Advertising Federation of Baltimore (AAFB).
The agency received seven Gold and eight Silver awards for creative excellence on a variety of advertising campaigns conducted on behalf of clients, including The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, Ocean City, Md., Department of Tourism, OLD BAY, Black + Decker and Shenandoah University. Gold awards will move on to the District II ADDY's competition, which features work from agencies throughout the region, including New York and Washington, D.C.
“We are honored to have received the night’s biggest award for our anniversary campaign for OLD BAY and to have taken home the most awards of any agency,” said Jane Goldstrom, president and chief operating officer of MGH. “I want to congratulate our talented teams of designers, copywriters and account managers who continue to find creative and innovative ways to develop smart campaigns that not only stand out, but are engaging and drive real results. These awards are a reflection of their efforts and commitment to our clients.”
The 2015 MGH ADDY Awards winners are as follows:
- Out-of-Home Flat: OLD BAY Outdoor Priest/Rabbi
- Out-of-Home Flat: OLD BAY Outdoor CJ/Marlene
- Out-of-Home Flat: The Greene Turtle Outdoor "Fridays"
- Out-of-Home – Campaign: OLD BAY 75th Outdoor Campaign
- Newspaper, Full Page or Spread – Color: OLD BAY Baltimore Sun Print
- Integrated Campaigns – Consumer Local: OLD BAY 75th Campaign
- Elements of Advertising – Copywriting: OLD BAY Baltimore Sun Print
- Out-of-Home Flat: The Greene Turtle Outdoor "Applebee'n"
- Out-of-Home Exterior Still or Static: The Greene Turtle Transit "Hatchlings"
- Out-of-Home – Campaign: The Greene Turtle Outdoor Campaign
- Magazine, Full Page – Four-Color: Ocean City Vacation Days Print
- Microsite – Products: OLD BAY Interactive Mosaic
- Consumer Website – Services: Shenandoah University Conservatory Site
- TV, Local – :60 or More: OLD BAY 75th TV
- Integrated Campaigns – Consumer Regional/National: Black + Decker Your Big Finish
The ADDY competition is the industry's largest and most representative competition, attracting more than 50,000 entries every year in local ADDY competitions. Gold winners from the show will automatically move on to the regional District II competition, competing with agencies from Delaware, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington, D.C. A win at the District level guarantees moving on to the National ADDY competition.
Based in Baltimore, MGH is an integrated marketing and communications agency offering advertising, public relations, media planning/buying, creative design and production, interactive (design, development and marketing), mobile, market research, direct response, relationship marketing and social media marketing.
MGH maintains a diverse client base spanning multiple industries. Current clients include MASN, McCormick/OLD BAY, The Greene Turtle Franchising Corporation, Ocean City, Md., Department of Tourism, Anthony & Sylvan Pools, Nobel Learning Communities, Inc., Great American Cookies, Hot Dog on a Stick, Marble Slab Creamery, Pretzelmaker, ZIPS Dry Cleaners and University of Maryland Medical System.
Visit http://mghus.com for more information on MGH and its services or connect with MGH via: Facebook at http://facebook.com/mghus; Twitter at http://twitter.com/mghus; or YouTube at http://youtube.com/mghtv.